My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

writer, actor, poseur

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hay, Hey

I’ve been feeling really wasted lately, which is partly to blame for my lack of posting on mi blog. However, I’ve started a treatment of acupuncture and boiled herb broth so disgusting tasting I thought my mouth was going to be permanently disfigured from the pained contortions they put it through, so hopefully that’ll help. I think maybe I am getting another cold or something, or have hay-fever, or hey-Judaism, where you become a piano-playing, bearded Beatle or some such. I’d love to be one of those people of whom it can be said, “ He was never sick a day in his life.” Although, that doesn’t stop the sentence degrading into, “But then he just dropped down dead one day, aged 50.”

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or the fine O'Toole line ...

“The only exercise I take is walking behind the coffins of friends who took exercise.”

Rups

2:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edels,

I see you commenting but don't see you posting! I'm starting to get hay fever myself from this one.

Rupert :)

1:13 pm  
Blogger S. Gregory said...

R: A funny O'Toole line! Reminds me of another funny line, this one about O'Toole: "Did you ever notice that Peter O'Toole has a double-phallic name?" - Groucho Marx

Also, yes, my posts have been lost in the letters. That is, I've had it back-to-front, publishing comments on others' blogs instead of my own, hee.

5:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it is the sick people that life forever because they are forced to take care of themselves. We'll get you sorted out My Love.

12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home