My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

writer, actor, poseur

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Here

Here on Earth my current feet, although they are inside blue ug-boots, feel cold and brittle. My flannel pyjamas have planets and stars on them. My sinus cavities are murky. My teacup is yawning hollow. Well, actually, I have some Chinese Medicinal herbal broth here in another cup, to try to increase my energy levels. I am somewhat sleepy. I recall what is probably my latest dream, which, from memory, involved my hearkening to an unreal version of Allen Ginsberg’s Ballad Of The Skeletons with what seemed to my sleeping soul like quite a good lyric, but Philip Glass was nowhere to be heard. My current artistic endeavour has me working at finishing a short story I began many years ago; it is pretty shitty but can perhaps be made worthwhile. The two cats slumber upon their heated mattress. The clock tick-tocks. It is early and the sun shall be rising soon. I’d better get a move on, off to bed once more. I like bed. Bed provides a raft above the chaotic sea.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There?

1:55 am  
Blogger S. Gregory said...

R: Yes!

5:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bed, yes that post has made me sleepy I might join you in bed soon.

12:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home