My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

writer, actor, poseur

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Unhealthy, Poor and Foolish

I haven't been posting much over the last little while because I have been either too busy, too stressed or too tired. My sleeping pattern is all out of whack - I had been living in the vampire hours until a couple of days ago when I began resetting my internal timepiece to the conventional pattern for human beings by forcing myself to go to bed earlier and rising earlier in the day. It seems to be working, although I am as yet still spending all my awake time in a sleepy state. Coffee has been helping with this, and what's been helping at night are sleeping pills (unfortunately, a necessary evil, so to speak, at the moment but I figure this is okay because I won't be taking them very many nights). Anyway, I plan to start posting more regularly again next month, which begins in about three minutes! I'd better go get my pinch and punch ready!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is that state of being is either useful or not. Sometimes both. I struggle with it weekly and find myself now taking hot milk with brandy in it! Hope you balance it.

Rups

5:05 pm  
Blogger S. Gregory said...

R: Thanks. I'm getting there. Yes, if it's useful than there's no prob lem, of course; but when you've got shit to be doin' in the daylight hours then you must put the key back in the back and twist and shout until you wind yourself out of the nocturnal knot!

1:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home